One More Way You Can Help Swingtown

Photobucket
Sign up at HeyNielson.com and let them know that people are watching Swingtown. Currently its number 11 on their "Most Active Opinions" . Lets get it back in the top 10!


Here is a couple of great guestbook entry's I wanted to share:

Ana Gomez
"I enjoy Swingtown so much because it IS something different from the regular programming. It's thought-provoking, assumption-challenging, playfully nostalgic, and whimsically amusing. It has drama, but lacks the malicious sort I find on the typical evening show. Instead, it presents situations and gives you a range of viewpoints and outcomes. It even explores the consequences of those outcomes, with an amazing lack of preaching or soap-boxing. You really don't get that on typical evening programming, which is a big part of why I don't watch much television. But I make a special effort to catch Swingtown. I'd be very disappointing to see this unique experience cut short."

Steve Gillespie
"Save The Captain"


Tell us what you think!
Sign my Guestbook
FREE GUESTBOOKS
View my Guestbook